Apr 29, 2010

Nica wedding






This past Saturday I photographed an outdoor wedding in a beautiful location on the edge of a cliff overlooking mountains that stretched to the Pacific coast in the distance. My connection to the couple is their friend Juan, who is the choir director of the cultural center. He and a few of the students in the orchestra played live classical music during the ceremony. It was a BaHai wedding, which is a religion I had never heard of before that originated in Persia.

I'm sharing some of the atypical wedding photos, blurred, low light, and wispy looking, yet tell pieces of the story. After the sun set over the mountain it was just the light of the moon and the lanterns that lit the scene. My favorite part of the wedding was when the couple performed a choreographed dance together.

No comments:

Post a Comment